At Mikaels Labs our aim is to help our employees enhance the products of our clients with the latest and best practices of the industry. These include optimized back-end systems using PHP/Python/Node.js, Front-end using JS Frameworks, and using Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence for making their products smarter and more productive. We want you to be able to be proficient in working across some of these technologies and be super-excited to learn the rest when opportunity presents.
We're looking for senior developers for our Pakistan office in Karachi who will help us grow the development team while making sure that we lead from the front in the technology space.
We regularly try new tools, but the current stack is mostly PHP/Python/Node.js on the back-end and HTML5 & JS on the front-end. For Machine Learning, we’re currently comfortable with TensorFlow but are open to all sorts of experimentation that can outperform it. For database, we’re using MySQL and MongoDB.
These technologies vary from client to client, so be ready to learn and experiment :)
We try to match developers to their skills and preferences. Right now, we’re looking for an AngularJS developer with 2 years of experience. Candidate should have good command over:
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multithreading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions